Nature Dark And Light Green Onyx Stone Marble for Project
Onyx Stone Slabs
Green Onyx is one of the common colors in onyx materials, and welcome used in TV background, mosaic, and bathroom decoration. Realho Stone stock every type of natural and engineered stone to accommodate any project
Onyx has naturally beautiful translucence and line of contrasting colors running throughout which defines the unique color characteristics of the stone.
Onyx tile is truly a premium surface material. Onyx tiles require some care, but with a little maintenance, you can keep them looking brand new for years.
It usually will be finished with a transparent wall tile or floor tile with backing light.
High Polished Gren Onyx Slabs
Green Onyx Big Slabs with Pink Veins
Surface: Polished Only
(we can cut different stone sizes according to customer's requirement.)
1) slab: 250upx130up , 240upx60,70,80,90cm
2) floor & wall cladding: 60x60(24''x24'') , 30.5x30.5(12''x12''), 45.7x45.7(18''x18'')
3) stairs step & riser: 150x33x3 & 150x15x2cm
4) kitchen countertop & vanity top : 96''x26''x2 & 49''x22''x2cm
(305X305 or 300X300)
(610X305 or 600X300)
(610X610 or 600X600)
According to your request
As per your drawing
Thickness: 10mm; 12mm; 15mm; 18mm; 20mm; 25mm; 30mm; 35mm; 40mm; 45mm; 50mm; etc.
How to keep your Marble worktops in an immaculate condition for a long time?
1. If something has got spilled over the marble worktop, the golden rule to be followed is to never let it dry and to wipe the stain off immediately.
2. Use a damp cloth (preferably soaked in warm water) to clean stains or dirt.
3. For stains that are difficult to remove, you may use mild detergent; but do not use harsh chemicals such as bleach, detergents, or anything which contains alcohol. Even abrasive scrubbers and tile-cleansers should be kept at bay while cleaning Cararra marble.
Marble worktops with a polished finish are much more susceptible to etching if they come in contact with any acidic substances which includes household cleaners as well. These should be cleaned with a damp cloth only. In case, you are unable to remove the stain, consult your marble supplier instead of using any abrasive material or harsh chemical on the worktop.
Factory & Slabs Warehouse Video
Xiamen Realho Stone Co., Ltd
Tel: 86-592-8326666 Fax: 86-592-8327777
Add Unit 8F, Yongtongchang Blad, No.388 Jiahe Road, Xiamen China