How To Maintain Artificial Stone Products
1. Do not place high-temperature items directly or permanently on artificial stone countertops
For hot pots, hot pots, or other high-temperature utensils removed directly from the stove, oven, or microwave, use pot support with rubber feet or place a thermal pad on the countertop.
2. Do not use artificial stone countertops as cutting boards
Although the artificial stone countertop is solid and durable, it will leave unsightly scratches and blunt edges. If you accidentally leave a knife mark, you can gently wipe the surface with 180-400 mesh sandpaper according to the depth of the knife mark, and then treat it with a hundred clean cloth.
3. Keep the artificial stone surface as dry as possible
Because the water contains bleaching and scale, after a long stay, it will lighten the color of the countertop and affect the appearance. This phenomenon occurs, please use a dry towel to absorb the water and air dry for 4-5 hours. If it still does not return to its original state, please use 600 # -1200 # water-abrasive paper to mix and wipe, and spray it with "Bi Li Zhu" Just fine.
4. Prevent direct contact of harsh chemicals with artificial stone surfaces
Artificial stone has long-lasting resistance to damage, but it still needs to avoid contact with strong chemicals, such as paint remover, metal cleaner, stove cleaning soap and water to wash the artificial stone surface. If you get nail polish, please use acetone-free cleaning agent (such as Tianna water, alcohol), and then rinse with water. Do not allow heavy or sharp objects to directly hit the surface.
5. Strictly prohibit climbing, stepping on artificial stones or resting on the installed surface.
Maintenance and maintenance methods
1. Remove scale: Remove the scale with a wet rag and wipe it with a dry cloth.
2. Remove most stains and swags: Wash with soapy water or ammonia-based cleaners (eg, detergent).
3. Remove knife marks, burn marks and scratches
Method 1: If the surface finish is matte, polish it with 400-600 # sandpaper until the knife mark disappears, and then restore it to its original state with detergent and Pak cleansing cloth.
Method 2: If high gloss of the table is required, first polish it with 800-1200 mesh sandpaper, then polish with a polishing wax and wool polishing ring at 1500-2000rpm low-speed polishing machine, and then clean the table with a clean cotton cloth.
Method 3: Fine white scratches, moisten the surface with edible oil and dry cloth.
4. Refurbishment of the countertop: When the countertop has more scratches due to different reasons, or because the use time is longer (after 2 years), the surface of the countertop becomes dark and old. Please, professional technicians first polish with a grinder and then polish with a polisher to make the table look new!