Ashen White Granite Kitchen Countertop for Private Home and Villa
Others Styles Granite Countertop Pictures
Q1. Can I get samples?
A: Yes, we will send you free samples, but you have to pay the shipping cost for samples.
Q2. How can I make sure of the quality?
A: Sunrise Stone have great QC inspection team for inspecting customers order, the inspector will inspect each slab to make sure the slab without cracks, holes,etc....
Q3: How do you make our business long-term and a good relationship?
A:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
Q4: How is your packing?
1) Strong wooden crates or pallets for tile;
2) Wooden bundles for random slabs or gang saw slabs;
3) Another special package can be done accordingly your requirement;
How to take care of granite countertops？
1. When cleaning the tabletop, use a soft cloth, and the detergent should be neutral and nonabrasive. It's best to use mild dishwashing liquid and water.
2. Some daily cleaners can be used to clean the table surface but leave traces. It's OK to use these products occasionally. Remember, the more irritating the product, the more likely it is to break the curing compound on the table. Warm water and sponge are the best cleaning products.
3. The solution made of vinegar mixed with water can remove stains, oil stains, etc.
4. Avoid contact with marble, limestone, or pure black granite with citric acid, vinegar or other acidic products. Because the table is easy to be corroded by acid.
5. Occasionally use furniture polish material to prevent fingerprinting granite and make the table look more beautiful.
6. High temperature and low temperature will not damage granite. High-temperature tableware can be directly placed on the granite table.
7. If there is a gap on the tabletop, it is better to avoid putting high-temperature items into the gap. The epoxy resin in the gap will melt when exposed to high temperatures for a long time.
8. Cutting things directly on the table will not damage the granite, but it is better not to do so. Because your knife will soon blunt.
Q5: Does your company do for the project?
A: Yes, we have. As below:
Bookmatched Volakas White Marble For Hotel Projects
Yellow Honey Onyx For Hotel Wedding Room In Japan
1) We have been focusing on the stone industry for a long time understanding.
2) Own quarries and fully prepared handling machines.
3) Well-prepared QC group review cautiously from slicing to bundle.
4) Experienced specialists and effective supervisory group.
Our focal points:
an) Owner of expert processing plants and quarries
(like G603 Granite Quarry, Ariston Gray Marble, Imperial Gold Marble, and so forth.)
b) Experienced and have refined craftsmanship.
c) With exacting control of each procedure and quality-assessed.
d) Have huge stock, brief conveyance, and great acclaim in the stone industry.
e) can give CAD attracting to extend, similar to the ledge, staircase, waterjet design, and so on.
Our factory and products are approved by ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, SGS, SASO, etc.
5. Own Quarries
Recent Five Years Project Name List
2013 Hiroshima Kasenogawa University
2013 Niigata Mandarin Wedding Hall
2013 Yokohama Shinzawa Family Housing
2013 USA Ansley Apartment Countertops
2013 Canada Creekside Apartment
2013 Malaysia East Ledand Phase 4B
G654, White Volakas, Iced Brown Granite
2014 Japan Hotel New Palace
Emerald Pearl, Multicolor Red, G682
2014 College Hill In Georgia USA
Tiger Skin White Granite Countertop
2014-2015 Icon Residence in Malaysia
White Volakas, Classico Giant
2014-2015 Philippine Makati Diamond Project
Black Portoro, Mongolia Black, Beige Travertine
2015 Malaysia MK 22 Hardscape Works
2015 Rogers Walk, Sayersvile In New Jersey USA
Santa Cecilia Light Granite Countertop
2015 Boston Park Plaza in the USA
Sterling Crest Quartz Countertop
2015 Speer Blvd, Apartment In Denver Colorado USA
Giallo Ornamental, White Rose, Galala Beige Countertop
2016 Osprey II In New Jersey the USA
Luna Pearl Granite Countertop
2016 Marriott Walea In Hawaii USA
Moonstone Marble Countertop
2016 Al Rajhi Bank Headquarter Tower In Saudi Arabia
Black Absolute Granite, Santa Beige Marble
2016 TIKA in Bishkek Kyrgyzstan
2016 Emerald Springs In Dalton, GA USA
Arctic Cream Granite Countertop
2016 Spring At Hurstbourne In Dalton, GA
Pauline Grey Granite Countertop
2016 Forum Almaty Mall in Kazakhstan
G684, G654, ZP Black
8. Professional Team
Cell : 86-15880203665 (whatsapp / wechat)